A while ago Kylie Jenner released her new Burgundy Eyeshadow Palette on Kyliecosmetics it’s the first eyeshadow palette that i picked up from her brand and i immediately fell for it the shades are gorgeous. The palette contains 9 eyeshadows with 3 different finishes: 3 metallic ones 5 matte shades and 1 satin shade.
- Naked (satin finish golden sand)
- Beach (matte finish light warm brown)
- Penny (matte finish red orange)
- LA (metallic finish true copper)
- Burgundy (matte finish bright red burgundy)
- Dubai (metallic finish burgundy)
- Brick (matte finish dirty brick)
- NY (metallic finish warm bronze)
- Almond (matte finish deep red brown).
Here are the shades from close by.
On the backside of the palette there’s a sticker with the names of the colors of the shadows and the ingredients
Here are my swatches.
With flash (L-R):
Naked – Beach – Penny – LA – Burgundy – Dubai – Brick – New York – Almond
The pigmentation is beautiful, the shades with a metallic finish are my favorites the are SO pigmented and blend well they don’t crease and if you use the metallic ones wet the are even more stunning.
I love this palette it’s definitely one of my holy grail palettes right now, i would recommend it to everyone who loves a warm golden burgundy look.
The palette retails for $ 42,00 USD ( it’s around 39,00 euros) which is a good price for this amazing palette i’m looking forward to what palettes she will release next.
(Just keep in mind that if you buy the palette outside of America you can be charged with extra import taxes).